Adding Voice Comments into your Google Slides and Docs!


As an educator, our greatest weapon for success is feedback for our students.  Maybe weapon isn't the right word.  When I think about my school experience, the infamous "red pen" was not a sign of encouragement and excitement but rather an action to my work to see what I had done wrong.  Thinking about my experiences as a teacher and a student, feedback could have helped so much more than what I was sharing and experiencing.  That is why I am so thankful for technology tools!


Quote, "Leadership is not about being in charge.  Leadership is about taking care of those in your charge." by Simon Sneck
Talk and Comment (click here for the link) is a Google Chrome Extension that allows you to insert voice comments into Google Docs and Slides!  The BEAUTIFUL part about this extension is that it places the recordings directly into the comment boxes on your Doc or Slides as a playable file.  Students do not have to go to another web page, sign up for another tool or have an opportunity to get distracted by following a white rabbit like Instagram or Facebook. 

To see how Talk and Comment works, check out this video and talk to your DLS about how this could innovate your feedback!




Comments